วันศุกร์ที่ 14 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

SAWYER® PREMIUM CLOTHING INSECT REPELLENT 24 oz Trigger Spray

SAWYER® PREMIUM CLOTHING INSECT REPELLENT 24 oz Trigger Spray
CLOTHING PERMETHRIN
Developed in cooperation with the U.S. Military, government agencies, universities and others. Does not h Arm fabrics, odorless when dried. Use by itself or with skin applied repellents to build ultiMate protective barrier. Contact insecticide, non-toxic to humans. Aerosol applications can last up to 6 weeks and through several washings. read more..

Nice Features
  • Effective on Clothing and Gear through 6 Washings
  • Odorless
  • Non Staining


Sale Price : Click to see Sale Price


It seems to work by Vino
I sprayed clothes that I use in a tick infested area. Since I used this product, I have not found one tick one me. My dog picked up 4 ticks and other people have got ticks from the area. So I have to say I am happy with the product and will buy it again.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น