วันอาทิตย์ที่ 29 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Catchmaster Food & Pantry Moth Traps 1 pack of 2 traps

Catchmaster Food & Pantry Moth Traps 1 pack of 2 traps
Household pests are more than just an unsightly nuisance; they can be major vectors of bacteria and viruses, not to mention the fact that they can destroy your foodstuffs when they enter your kitchen and pantry. With your health and safety in mind, Catchmaster brings you these super-effective, naturally activated moth traps that eradicate Indian meal moths, flour moths and most other food infesting moths. Non-toxic and easily disposable, these traps use pheromone lures to capture and destroy moths for up to three months, keeping your pantry and food stores clean and free from the threat of bacterial and viral infection.

Non-toxic, disposable, ready-to-use food and pantry moth traps
This Trap will control the Indian Meal Moth, Tobacco Moth, Mediterranean Flour Moth and Raisin Moth.
Pheromone lure included, lasts for three months
Contains two traps and two pheromone lures in protective packa
Please refer to and follow the directions on the Catchmaster Moth Trap product label. read more..

Hot Features
  • 1 pack of 2 traps


Discount Price : Click to see Discount Price


These work by S. Roberts
I have had moths for a couple years. I just can't seem to get rid of them. I've never had his problem before so I didn't know what to try. But I was desparate. They would fly by my face while I was watching tv, eating, all over the house. They ruin my food, I have to put everything in ziploc bags, and they even find their way into that. All my tshirts are in ziploc bags, other clothes in plastic locking bins and plastic suit bags. Nothing keeps them out.



I was willing to try anything, short of seling my house and moving, so I came on Amazon and found these traps. Ratings were great so I sent for 3 packages. They arrived quick. I set one up in the kitchen, and sat down to eat a tomato. By the time I was done there were 6 moths caught, and several others flying around the trap.



I have had 2 of these out for a coule weeks, and the moths keep appearing, and are attracted into this trap. They keep working. I very seldom see any flying around. They sense the traps, fly around it, then right inside.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น