วันศุกร์ที่ 6 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Terro 300 Pre-Filled Liquid Ant Killer II Baits, 6-Pack

Terro 300 Pre-Filled Liquid Ant Killer II Baits, 6-Pack
Pre-filled - Ready-to-Use!
Kills All Common Household Ants
Terro® Ant Killer !! now comes as an easy-to-use, pre-filled liquid ant bait. Ants will enter, feed and return to the nest where they will pass on the Terro® to the rest of the colony. read more..

Nice Features
  • Pre-filled bait stations
  • Kills all common household ants
  • No drips, spills or mess


Sale Price : Click to see Sale Price


After 2 years of fighting - this was the solution! by M. Bosley
It's rare that I am completely thrilled with a product, or find that it works even better than I expected. Based on price, ease of use, and comparison to similar products I think this is an exceptional option, will recommend it to anyone, and will continue to use it.



We live in Maryland and the ants raid the house about 5 times a year. Sometimes they are all over the kitchen, sometimes it's bathrooms, but it is always frustrating and embarrassing. I feel like we tried nearly everything. I started with natural solutions - herbs and oils - with the belief that simplest is usually better & certainly less toxic. This didn't work.



Baseboard sprays were next with outside spray treatments. This caused no noticeable dent in the traffic.

Finally we went with all of the above combined with a yard treatment. Still no real difference. I was at the end of my rope. I guess if your house (or townhouse in our case) is on top of the ants, and so are your neighbors, you are pretty limited.



So I bought the Terro baits and Grant's Ants to compare the two and hopefully find a solution. Terro won hands down. Within 48 hours the ants vacated and 3 months later we were just starting to see scouts again. We put the bait where the scouts were coming in, and the response was death and total absence within 24 hours.



In comparing the Terro to the Grant's Ants I noticed two important things: Some ants ignore Grant's, and none of our ants were able to resist the sweet goodness inside Terro Baits. In addition, the Terro baits are smaller, clear, and less obvious than the large gray Grant's stakes for indoor placement. When you consider the ingredients, Terro is safer for indoor use around pets or kids, and seemed to work vastly better.



I wish I'd started the ant war with these baits, but having tried so many options, I can confidently say that for us, Terro was the simplest, safest & best.





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น