วันเสาร์ที่ 23 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

d-CON 00027 Ultra Set Covered Mouse Trap

d-CON 00027 Ultra Set Covered Mouse Trap
Ultra Set covered mouse trap is for those who like the effectiveness of a snap trap, but don't like setting the snap mechanism or seeing the mouse after it is caught. This trap is easy to bait, set, and empty. Design reduces the chance of contacting the m read more..

Best Features
  • Effectively catch pesky mice in high traffic areas of your home
  • Discreet appearance for placement on floor, cabinets, or countertops
  • Easy, clean, user-friendly operation
  • Includes cover to protect against accidental triggers
  • Designed for reuse


Cool Price : Click to see Cool Price


Easy to use! by Grandma
As fall moved in this year here in New England, I discovered that field mice wanted to set up housekeeping in my kitchen. My nice young landlord came stuffed a few gaps full of steel wool and set a couple of those traditional wooden mouse traps for me. Worked like a charm. I had barely turned out the lights when the traps went off and started clattering across the kitchen floor. Fair enough - but then there were more mice. The nice young landlord showed me how to reload the traps after discarding the mouse, which of course requires you to handle nasty wires covered in mouse guts. After struggling for about 3 hours and setting exactly no traps - my hands are not strong enough anymore - I came to Amazon to find something that I could easily set, that would in fact catch mice and that would not require me to touch the results. The d-CON 00027 Ultra Set Covered Mouse Trap fits the bill! This trap is really easy to load, even for my older hands. You don't end up with the thing snapping your fingers. It is even easier to unload - walk out the door, open the front flap and the mouse drops out. Best of all, you don't even have to pick up the trap to see if there is a mouse - if the lever is still down, the trap is still loaded. Highly recommended and I will be ordering more!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น