วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 24 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Flowtron BK-15D Electronic Insect Killer, 1/2-Acre Coverage

Flowtron BK-15D Electronic Insect Killer, 1/2-Acre Coverage
Electronic Insect Killer 15-watts: 1/2 Acre Radius read more..

Nice Features
  • Advanced Electronic Insect Control
  • Non Clogging Killing Grid
  • 1/2 Acre Killing Radius. Recommended not to be used within 25 ft. of area intended for human activity, should not be attached to house or deck or other structures.
  • Instanatenous Operation,Continuous and Uninterrupted Service
  • 15 watt Bulb, Environmentally Friendly


Cool Price : Click to see Cool Price


I'm a believer! by venetian girl
OK, OK I know you are not supposed to use this thingy inside but there's been a fly in my house for the past couple of days (honestly didn't they die after a few hours). Anyways, couldn't get it out NO MATTER WHAT. I chased it, I begged it, I had the swatter next to my bed, I even turned off all the lights and opened all the windows out. Nothing. It liked it inside and wasn't going anywhere. So got this Flowtron and turned it on and Zapppp, less than 30 seconds later - the fly got zapped. It's still walking a little (or trying to) but no more annoying flying! I should feel horrible for the poor creature, but after 2 nights with almost no sleep - GOOD RIDDANCE FLY!!!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น