วันเสาร์ที่ 5 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

The Original Pest Offense POBD-I-01 Electronic Pest Repeller

The Original Pest Offense POBD-I-01 Electronic Pest Repeller
The ORIGINAL PEST OFFENSE Electronic Pest Repellers Model #:POBD-I-01 Chemical free solution to pest control. This patented technology is an easy and safe solution that requires no maintenance or disposal of rodents or insects. Pest simply leave the home. Effective to rid home of mice, rats, and roaches. Microprocessor creates a force field in your home to prevent insects and rodents from nesting or feeding within the walls by sending electronic pulses through the wiring of the home, random digital cycling prevents pests from adapting to PEST OFFENSE. One PEST OFFENSE unit is effective for one level of the average size home, plug into any 110 volt outlet and simply walk away. Indicator light confirms it is work correctly. Plus has a built-in surge protector and nightlight. PEST OFFENSE is SAFE for: dogs, cats, ferrets, rabbits, birds, fish, snakes, turtles, reptiles, and hermit crabs and PEST OFFENSE is NOT recommended if you own: hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs, minks, chinchillas, tarantulas, and other similar pets. read more..

Nice Features
  • No kill pest control without hazardous chemicals or traps to clean is an environmentally friendly solution to control household pests including mice, rats, and roaches
  • One PEST OFFENSE unit is effective for one level of the average size home
  • Indicator light confirms it is work correctly
  • Built-in surge protector and nightlight
  • EPA registered, FCC Compliant, UL Listed


Hot Deals : Click to see Hot Deals


Pest Away WORKS!!! by Michael Mcadams
These things work!!! My mom bought me 3 of these 12 years ago when I moved off campus to an apartment complex in Baltimore. All my nieghbors complained about mice, but I NEVER saw a single one in the 3 years I lived there. I took the same 3 units and pluged them in at my townhouse, one on each level. And again, NO MICE!!! My units have been working for over 10 years. These things LAST and they WORK!!! I'm on here to buy 3 more for my little sister who just moved off campus into an apartment in Baltimore.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น