วันอังคารที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Terro 300 Pre-Filled Liquid Ant Killer II Baits, 6-Pack

Terro 300 Pre-Filled Liquid Ant Killer II Baits, 6-Pack
Pre-filled - Ready-to-Use!
Kills All Common Household Ants
Terro® Ant Killer !! now comes as an easy-to-use, pre-filled liquid ant bait. Ants will enter, feed and return to the nest where they will pass on the Terro® to the rest of the colony. read more..

Features
  • Pre-filled bait stations
  • Kills all common household ants
  • No drips, spills or mess


Hot Deals : Click to see Hot Deals


Worked like a charm by Jonathan E
I started to see a couple of ants each night in my bathroom and got tired of killing them one-by-one. I popped on amazon, found these with nearly unanimous positive reviews, and I have to add one more to the mix. The three or four ants a day I spotted quickly turned into about 50 or 60, directly into the ant trap. It was amazing. Anyway, It was incredible to watch them stream right into it. They had a field day and probably died happy. I haven't seen a single ant since. I only used two traps of the 6-pack, so if they ever come back, I'm ready.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น