วันจันทร์ที่ 5 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Repel HG-406T Lemon Eucalyptus 4-Ounce Insect Repellent Pump Spray

Repel HG-406T Lemon Eucalyptus 4-Ounce Insect Repellent Pump Spray
Extreme conditions call for extreme protection. Outdoor enthusiasts trust Repel products for mosquito protection that's as tough as they are. With a complete line of insect repellents designed for sportsmen, all clearly labeled with the level of protection for any terrain, Repel products keep bugs from getting between you and the great outdoors. read more..

Features
  • Effective, naturally based insect protection
  • Repels mosquitoes and ticks for up to 6 hours
  • Active ingredients is recommended by the Centers for Disease Control; and Prevention (CDC)
  • 30% Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus


Discount Price : Click to see Discount Price


This works by Cahymagnolia
I have been using Repel for almost a month now and I do like it. It is easy to apply. I just spray it on my hands and then apply to my most mosquito prone areas. I like it much better than the DEET products I used in the past. So far the mosquitoes have been avoiding me. The only thing I'm not fond of is the smell. The smell isn't really bad, but there's something about I don't like. It does smell far better than DEET products. So this little drawback is a small price to pay for a mosquito bite free body. Also I believe that this little spray bottle will last for a whole mosquito season. A little goes a long way.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น