วันจันทร์ที่ 26 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Terro 300 Pre-Filled Liquid Ant Killer II Baits, 6-Pack

Terro 300 Pre-Filled Liquid Ant Killer II Baits, 6-Pack
Pre-filled - Ready-to-Use!
Kills All Common Household Ants
Terro® Ant Killer !! now comes as an easy-to-use, pre-filled liquid ant bait. Ants will enter, feed and return to the nest where they will pass on the Terro® to the rest of the colony. read more..

Features
  • Pre-filled bait stations
  • Kills all common household ants
  • No drips, spills or mess


Discount Price : Click to see Discount Price


Frickin Awesome!!!! by R. Subramanian
After a very wet winter, when the sun came out, so did the Ants and soon our house was invaded by them. I just couldn't track the source. I didn't want to use any kind of air-borne spray or any insecticide that could leave a residue because we have a 4-month old baby. A quick search on Amazon led me to this product and saw the glowing reviews. At 7.95 & free Prime shipping, I figured doesn't hurt to try. I opened three of the bait packages and left them in different areas of my home. Within an hour I saw a few dozen ants swarming around one of them and within another couple of hours, there were literally hundreds of them around each of the baits. And more importantly the ants were now showing me a clear trail to their nests. I moved the baits closer to their nests and left them there for 3-4 days. By day two I could see a lot less ants and by day 4 there were completely gone. I sealed up the entrance to the nests with some caulk for some good measure. there was still a lot of poison left in the baits and I have left in hidden corners of the home if any of the remaining ants figure out another way in. So far its been more than a month and I haven't seen a single ant around the home.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น