วันศุกร์ที่ 23 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Terro 300 Pre-Filled Liquid Ant Killer II Baits, 6-Pack

Terro 300 Pre-Filled Liquid Ant Killer II Baits, 6-Pack
Pre-filled - Ready-to-Use!
Kills All Common Household Ants
Terro® Ant Killer !! now comes as an easy-to-use, pre-filled liquid ant bait. Ants will enter, feed and return to the nest where they will pass on the Terro® to the rest of the colony. read more..

Best Features
  • Pre-filled bait stations
  • Kills all common household ants
  • No drips, spills or mess


Hot Deals : Click to see Hot Deals


Thank you Amazon, the reviewers, and creators of Terro!! by Hope
I have a horrible ant issue in my bathroom upstairs and it always starts when the weather heats up. Thanks to Amazon for allowing their consumers to review their products as I am elated that this will be THE answer to all my ant troubles! I bought this product in confidence. However, I have to admit I didn't buy it from the site as I was desperate to rid these tiny pests ASAP! Tonight is the first day that I used the product. First, you will see an ant drinking the poisin and once it goes home in a while, and if their home is closeby, their friends will come along for a deadly feast. About half an hour later, there is a line of ants running four feet. There are probably 100 that came out and I am repulsed to think how many are in their home! Thank you so much everyone for your reviews. I have finally found their home, burried deep inside my carpet, possibly where a crack is. I used to wonder why there were a couple of ants on my carpet...now I know thanks to all the helpful reviews. thank you everyone!!! I will update this review soon. I rated this product a 4 only because I do not yet know whether the ants will by permanently gone.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น