วันจันทร์ที่ 26 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Repel HG-406T Lemon Eucalyptus 4-Ounce Insect Repellent Pump Spray

Repel HG-406T Lemon Eucalyptus 4-Ounce Insect Repellent Pump Spray
Extreme conditions call for extreme protection. Outdoor enthusiasts trust Repel products for mosquito protection that's as tough as they are. With a complete line of insect repellents designed for sportsmen, all clearly labeled with the level of protection for any terrain, Repel products keep bugs from getting between you and the great outdoors. read more..

Features
  • Effective, naturally based insect protection
  • Repels mosquitoes and ticks for up to 6 hours
  • Active ingredients is recommended by the Centers for Disease Control; and Prevention (CDC)
  • 30% Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus


Sale Price : Click to see Sale Price


Dog walkers' delight by Deanna Bowling
I use this when I walk my dog every evening. It keeps all the mosquitos away and is so much more pleasant than DEET. Since this is a part of my daily life, every day, I do not wish to use products containing poison. This product is perfect for my needs.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น